Sunny Sail AM, Stormy Sail PM

Blue Skies and a Steady breeze

Racing

 Always one capsize

Enjoing the rain

Today I was out with the usual Tuesday students to look at refining their sailing technique. To do this we set out some buoys in a triangle and had some practice laps before starting a race. To make it more challenging we had a Le Mans start through the mud. The idea was for students to improve their technique and avoid collisionas as Paul and I went round dishing out some top tips. I was please to say that I managed to get out in a dinghy today rather than spend it all sat in a power boat. However I found racing in a dinghy and taking pictures at the same time quite difficult. The afternoon session followed the same format but unlike the morniung when the weather was glorious, the afternoon was filled with rainy showers.

Comments