Trail Cycle Leader Assessment, Snowdonia

Today I undertook the Trail Cycle Leader Assessment with Jonathan Collins from 1bike1. I have been trying to do this for about 18 months but injury and other work have delayed it. Finally I made it onto a course.
The assessment started with a written paper and then moved on to orienteering on a Mountain Bike with trail side repairs to be done in between legs. This took most of the morning and then we planned the afternoons ride and skills we were going to teach. The afternoon was spent on a ride on the Marin Trail near Betws Y Coed and the sun was out which made it a very pleasant experience.
Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera with me so no cycling pictures but I added one of the Snowdon Horseshoe that I took in the evening
Tomorrow I am due to be out climbing. Fingers crossed the weather holds.
Comments