Biking and Sailing overnight expedition

Sailing or Swimming?

The campsite

The start of the long ride home

For the last two days I have been working for Bridgwater College and the students and I left the college early on Tuesday morning and I dropped them and their bikes at Holford. They then cycled off road for a couple of hours before following the country lanes out to Wimbleball Lake.
On arrival at the Lake they had to set up some dinghys and sail round to the buoys collecting tags entitling them to equipment for the night ie tents. The wind was fairly strong so it made it all the more challenging.

The evening was spent with a BBQ and then early this morning everything was packed up and the students rode all the way back to the college, a ride of around 5 hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Boating

Back on the Beach