Coasteering Risk Assessments

Meadfoot Beach

Rhiannon showing her jumping skills

and again

Me demonstrating the "correct" way to enter the water, via a front somersault

Taking in the views

Today I have been in Torbay (in 25 degrees and and some slightly cooler water) updating my Coasteering Risk Assessments., basically that means playing around at venues I haven't been to for a while. I took my sister Rhiannon along both for company and as her first experience of Coasteering. We started at Meadfoot Beach and looked at a route that would be suitable for younger or more nervous clients. There were a few small jumps and a lot of boulder hopping.
We then moved on to Ansteys Cove and Redgate Beach. Both of which it is possible to go for a journey along the base of the cliffs and combine boulder hopping, jumping and swimming to progress along the route.
Now I have to update the paperwork!! .... but going climbing tomorrow so hopefully the sun will still be shining.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Mountaineering Skills

Hill and Moorland Leader Training