Wet Rock at Tremadog

A very wet Vector Butress

Today 3 off us went to Tremadog to demonstrate our rescue skills. As it was really wet it was decided not to climb at VS 4c standard so we climbed the first 2 pitches of Vector at E2 5c (some flawed decision making here I think). Anyway Tim kindly led all the pitches whilst I used a combination of climbing, slipping, aiding and prusicking to get up it. During the day I was able to show how to deal with a number on incidents including fallen climber with broken arm, hoisting a climber, lowering past a knot and escaping the system.
Photos are some what lacking as I was giving most my attention to not falling off.

Whilst not the best day in the world it was still pleasent enough and humour got us through

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High and Low Ropes Training and Assessment

Malawi and Zambia Expedition