Red & Blue on Nevis Range



Still some snow left


Relaxing on The Quad Chair



Runs still in reasonable condition


Worn out in the cable car

After a few more days of rest (car problems) I decided to go up to Nevis Range and ski as many of the Blue and Red runs that were open. I was pleased to see that the upper runs still had some reasonable snow on them although the lower runs were more like ice skating than skiing. It wasn't very busy today so I didn't have to queue for a lift once.

I managed to ski 12 different runs and skied around 25 runs in all by linking up different combinations. All was going well until I caught a ski on the matting at the bottom of the Quad Chair and "ate snow", still it is all part of the fun and it was the only rest I had.

Back out climbing tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High and Low Ropes Training and Assessment

Malawi and Zambia Expedition