Forgotten Twin, Aonach Mor (again)

Jonny and Chris approaching the top

Chris

Jonny

A patchy descent down the ski runs

Today I took Jonny and Chris up on the gondola and chair lift for an easy access route. After I lowered them down easy gully and abseiled down to join them we wandered round to find something to climb. There was a team just starting Tunnel Vision (which I was hoping to do) so we continued round to The Twins area and as there was a team starting up Left Twin and some guys heading for Right Twin we took the middle line of Forgotten Twin which although I did it last week was enjoyable enough. We climbed it in 3 pitches and had a cramped stance at the peg belay at the end of the second pitch.
Visibility wasn't great today and the camera only came out to capture the top out. It was definately colder than the last few days have been so maybe winter is still hanging on up high.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Mountaineering Skills