HML Re-asessment





It has been a manic week. On Sunday evening I was called out to rescue a Common Dolphin at Steart but we were unable to save it due to the amount of time it had been stranded and its injuries. On Monday I was interviewing at Bridgwater College and yesterday I was in Northampton working with the school that I am taking to Malawi.

Today it was a relief to get out and I was on Dartmoor conducting a 1 day Hill and Moorland Leader re assessment. The weather was perfect (for a navigation assessment (with mist and rain almost continuously during the day with vis under 50m at times. I am pleased to report that not only did the candidate pass, he passed with flying colours having put the time and effort in since the original assessment. Well Done

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ice Boating

Back on the Beach