At the Seaside










Around 550km done today using the "curvy roads" function of the GPS. I woke up this morning cruising into Stockholm past another groups of islands and rode off the ferry at 6am straight through the city before rush hour and so had plenty of time to play with today.

Some fast A roads and some very twisty C roads gave me a great journey as I headed down to Kristianstad though I really had no idea where I was most of the time as I really was in the depths of the countryside. The blue route above follows a major road that I crossed a few time so was in the right vicinity.

I am staying here on the coast tonight and had a little paddle but it was too cold to swim. I think it is called the Baltic Sea for a reason.

Three more days riding and I will be home. This part of the journey is just about getting to the ferry port but if I have time, I can play in the twisties and enjoy it as much as I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Mountaineering Skills