Boil in The Bag









After saying I was looking forward to warmer weather after my time up north, it was 29 degrees today and I felt like I was a Boil in the Bag meal. I had 600km to cover today and although I did most on the motorways, I did come off for a few hours through The Netherlands for some fun.

Back on the motorway, was horrendous traffic and I must have filtered for best part of 50km until I arrived at the ferry port in Hook of Holland.

I was very pleased to have been able to dry my tent this morning so one less thing to do when I get home tomorrow.

It is fair to say that I am pretty worn out now, I have covered well over 5000 miles and have spent over 120 hrs riding the bike.

I will be sleeping on the ferry tonight (no more tent for me for a few weeks) and then should be home by lunch time tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Mountaineering Skills