Andorra the Explorer
This was a last minute addition to my tour for the simple reason that until I started on this trip, I had no idea that Andorra was deemed to be a separate independent country in its own right, I just assumed it was part of Spain but now I know better.
The journey today was around 350km and only a mere 5 hours gave me a mix of mountains and flatter lands before climbing up and arriving here in Andorra at around 1000m. Hopefully this will mean a cooler night as it is pretty hot right now.
The 4th picture is approaching the only manned border I have seen on my whole route though I didn't have to stop or show my passport. The fuel is so cheap here as is the food and drink so have already fuelled the bike up and will be doing the same to myself shortly.
On the campsite, I met up with a Danish biker who is on week 5 of his trip having already done the Eastern parts and is now heading West.
I need to make a decision tonight about my plans tomorrow whether is is stay in Spain or loop round into France for a day before reaching Santander on Wednesday.




Comments