Durmitor National Park and a Bosnian Bribe
A very interesting day involving some challenging riding through Montengro and having to bribe a Bosnian border official due to "irregularities" with my documents.
The Durmitor National Park is amazing and I will update this with some links once I get some faster wifi. The roads and views were worth travelling for and I would consider visiting again in winter for some skiing.
Now at a very windy campsite in Bosnia where the owner laughed at my tent pegs and gave me a hammer and long nails to use. I had a nice swim in the cold but clear river only metres from my tent.
Great to meet 3 British cyclists who are riding home from Athens and to go and have a meal together and share our experience. They are off super early but I have a short day tomorrow to get to the Croatian coast so may have a lie in until 7am.












Comments