Slovakian Tatras






It was cold in Hungary this morning. Single figures when I got up and in the first hour of the ride it was actually unpleasant. I had both heated seat and grips on full. It started to warm slightly but never the heat of the day before.

Once into Slovakia (new country so I earn a sticker). I found some amazing roads and headed for the Tatras (on the Polish border).  The temperature was now mid teens so actually very nice for riding.

I spent a few hours on the road that runs along the flank of the Tatras and had a few coffees to admire the view before pushing on west which is the way I must always be heading now.

My campsite here has a bolted climbing crag but I have no gear and no one to belay me so will put it on my list for a revisit some time.

Yesterdays blog has now had the map and additional pictures added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Mountaineering Skills